- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting HHT-826-WT Track Light, 50W Low Voltage 826 H Series Track Fixture - White
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Ideal for retail or display applications, The WAC Lighting 50W Low Voltage 826 H Series Track Head - White can provide the lighting you need on any area. The HHT-826-BK features a contemporary square with domed mesh back vent, Integral electronic transformer, 350° Horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming, ball and hub style aiming to allow precise adjustment to the desired angle, MR16 lamp (Lamp Sold Separately), Die-cast aluminum track head with polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter and is dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers.Note: Compatible with Halo 3 Wire Track FixturesWAC Lighting has developed a stellar reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting lines. W.A.C. Lighting manufactures and develops sustainable lighting using the most energy efficient technology available
- Loop back design provides for easy aiming and is a decorative element
- Integral electronic transformer
- May be fitted with factory installed extensions
- 350° Horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming
- The ball and hub style head allows easy and fine adjustment to the desired angle
- MR16 lamp (Lamp Sold Separately)
- Bi-pin ceramic socket for MR16 lamp
- Compatible with Halo 3 Wire Track Fixtures
- Clear Lens included
- Die-cast aluminum track head with polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
- Finish: White
- Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 5 5/8"
- Wattage: 50W
- Voltage: 120V
- Lamp Type: MR16 (Sold Separately)
- Listing: U.L. & C.U.L
- Model: HHT-826-WT
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers