WAC Track Light,75W Low Voltage 936 H Series Track Fixture - Black
WAC Lighting HHT-936L-BK
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Spot lighting is never a problem with the WAC Lighting 75W Low Voltage 936 H Series Track Head - Black. The HHT-936L-BK is equipped with a self contained electronic transformer, Metal track head with polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter, PAR36 or AR111 lamp (Lamp Sold Separately), One locking tension knob serves as part of the fixture design and retains the vertical aiming angle and Two wire leads with u-posts for attaching to PAR36 or AR111 lamp terminal base.
Note: Lens not included
Compatible with Halo 3 Wire Track Fixtures
WAC Lighting has developed a stellar reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting lines. W.A.C. Lighting manufactures and develops sustainable lighting using the most energy efficient technology available.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet
Features:• Integral electronic transformer
• Metal track head with polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter
• May be fitted with factory installed extensions
• 350° Horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming
• One locking tension knob serves as part of the fixture design and retains the vertical aiming angle
• PAR36 or AR111 lamp (Lamp Sold Separately)
• Two wire leads with u-posts for attaching to PAR36 or AR111 lamp terminal base
• Compatible with Halo 3 Wire Track Fixtures
• Lens not included
• Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
Specifications:• Finish: Black
• Dimensions: 3 1/2" x 5" x 7 3/8"
• Wattage: 75W
• Voltage: 120V
• Lamp Type: PAR36 or AR111 (Sold Separately)
• Listing: U.L. & C.U.L
• Model: HHT-936L-BK
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: