WAC Lighting 75W Low Voltage 866 J Series Track Fixture - Brushed Nickel
WAC Lighting JHT-866L-BN
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:With an Art Deco styling and die cast aluminum body with frosted glass shade, the WAC Lighting 75W Low Voltage 866 J Series Track Head - Brushed Nickel has both a sleek look and durability, providing ideal lighting and longevity. The JHT-866L-BN also features an Etched glass shade, 350° Horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming, a screw and swivel yoke aiming that allows precise adjustment to the desired angle, MR16 lamp (Lamp Sold Separately), Bi-pin ceramic socket for MR16 lamp and a Die-cast aluminum track head with screw on lens cap, polycarbonate transformer case and track adapter.
Note: Lens not included
Compatible with Juno Track Fixtures
WAC Lighting has developed a stellar reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting lines. W.A.C. Lighting manufactures and develops sustainable lighting using the most energy efficient technology available.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet
Features:• Art Deco styling, die cast aluminum body with frosted glass shade
• Etched glass shade
• The LENS-16-CLIP includes a clear glass lens, which may be substituted with an accessory lens and honeycomb louver
• Integral electronic transformer
• May be fitted with factory installed extensions
• 350° Horizontal rotation and 90° vertical aiming
• The screw and swivelyoke aiming allows precise adjustment to the desired angle
• MR16G lamp (Lamp Sold Separately)
• Bi-pin ceramic socket for MR16 lamp
• Compatible with Juno Track Fixtures
• Lens not included
• Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
Specifications:• Finish: Brushed Nickel
• Dimensions: 3" x 3 1/4" x 6 1/4"
• Wattage: 75W
• Voltage: 120V
• Lamp Type: MR16G (Sold Separately)
• Listing: U.L. & C.U.L
• Model: JHT-866L-BN
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: