- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting JT8-WT 120V J Series 8 Foot Single Circuit Track Section - White (Open Box Item)
WAC Lighting takes pride in providing top of the line track lighting and it shows with the WAC Lighting 120V J Series 8 Foot Single Circuit Track Section - White. The JT8-WT is a 8 foot 120V Single Circuit, 3-Wire style track system and is supplied with two end caps and mounting hardware. It also features an aluminum extrusion with copper bus wire, field cuttable and easily installed on dry wall, plaster, wood, or suspended ceilings, track and connectors are polarized and electrical connections available to supply power from the end of track, at the junction of two tracks, or anywhere along the track or run. Note: Compatible with Juno Track FixturesWAC Lighting has developed a stellar reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting lines. W.A.C. Lighting manufactures and develops sustainable lighting using the most energy efficient technology available.
- Supplied with two end caps and mounting hardware
- field cuttable and easily installed on dry wall, plaster, wood, or suspended ceilings
- track and connectors are polarized
- Aluminum extrusion with copper bus wire
- single circuit, 3-Wire style track system
- Electrical connections available to supply power from the end of track, at the junction of two tracks, or anywhere along the track or run
- Finish: White
- Amperage: 20A
- Voltage: 120V
- Dimensions: 94 1/2" x 1 3/8" x 3/4"
- Model: JT8-WT
- UL & CUL Listed
5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers