- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting LED-T-1-RD 12V 2W InvisiLED LED Tape Light, 1 Ft - Red
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Under Cabinet LightsView all items in this category
- The WAC Lighting 12V 2W InvisiLED LED Tape Light, 1 Ft w/ Male & Female Ends - Red (LED-T-1-RD) offers low voltage, energy efficient lighting in a low profile design that easily fits into any space. The InvisiLED Tape Lights are easy to install, peel and stick lights that operate on a Class II power supply (not included) and last up to 50,000 hours. Tape lights are intended for indoor dry and damp locations. InvisiLED offers low power consumption, long life and crisp quality light in a virtually invisible installation. The tape light modules are also water resistant.InvisiLED tape lights are ideal for: Refrigerated food or beverage cabinets Miniature cove lighting Bar and counter accent Under cabinet task lighting bar and toe kick accent lighting Display cases and windows Trade show booths Architectural accents Audio/Visual accentsAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)Product Videos:
- Bright, low voltage, energy efficient linear LED tape light, sold in 1-ft, 5-ft, and 2-in sections
- Five colors available: white, amber, blue, green, and red
- Low profile (7/16" x 1/8"), easily fit any spaces
- Flexibility, bendable lengthwise or curved laterally using 2-inch tape light modules and joiner cables
- No polarity for connection, class II 12 V AC/DC powered
- Field cuttable every 1 LED (1 inch) at the end of a run
- Three mounting methods provided for different surfaces: self-adhesive tape, mounting clips, and retrofit channels
- Emits no UV or IR radiation
- Model No: LED-T-1-RD
- Finish: RD-Red
- Dimensions: 1 Ft Length
- Voltage: 12v
- Wattage: 2W
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Lumen Output: 35 lm/ft (Red)
- Run length per 60W class II transformer: Min. 5 ft; Max. 25 ft
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.