- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting LP-007-BN 12V 50W Directional Display Spot Light with Canopy and Integral Magnetic Transformer - Brushed Nickel
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Ceiling LightsView all items in this category
- The WAC Lighting 12V 50W Directional Display Spot Light with Canopy and Integral Magnetic Transformer - Brushed Nickel (LP-007-BN) is a low voltage fixture that can be surface mounted on ceilings, walls, and floors. Instead of trying to install new wiring in an old ceiling, you can use surface-mounted spot lighting instead. Each fixture comes with an integral 50w magnetic transformer while providing front access relamping (lamp not included). These fixtures have a wide range of motion 90 vertical and 356 rotational.Note: Requires a low voltage magnetic dimmer if a dimmer is to be usedAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF File)Due to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occurProduct Videos:
- 50W Single light low voltage surface mount fixture
- Built in 50W magnetic transformer, requires low voltage magnetic dimmers
- Extension stems available
- Takes MR 16 bulbs (not included)
- Model No: LP-007
- Finish: BN-Brushed Nickel
- Lamp: MR16 (not included)
- Wattage: 50w Max
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.