- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting MI-1126-WT Low Voltage Surface Mount Spot Light - White (Open Box Item)
The WAC Lighting Low Voltage Surface Mount Spot Light - White (MI-1126-WT) requires a remote transformer and can be mounted onto mini monopoints. These low voltage fixtures can be surface mounted on ceilings, walls, and floors. Instead of trying to install new wiring in an old ceiling, you can use surface-mounted spot lighting instead. Provides front access relamping (lamp not included). These fixtures have a wide range of motion 90 vertical and 356 rotational with a 2 1/2" Base .Note: Requires a low voltage magnetic dimmer if a dimmer is to be usedAdditional Information:Due to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occurProduct Videos:
- MI Series 1126 Low Voltage Surface Mount Fixture
- Available in Black, Brushed Nickel or White finish
- Remote transformer is needed (sold separately)
- Accommodates an MR11 halogen bulb, 35 watt maximum
- Mounting: May be surface mounted to walls and ceilings
- Lamp: MR11 35W maximum
- Aiming: 90° degrees from vertical and 356° rotational
- Lamping: Re-lamps from the front, lamp retained by a threaded ring
- Socket: Bi-pin ceramic with 18 gauge Teflon insulated wires,with fiberglass sleeves
- Transformer: Not supplied, requires a remote transformer
- Overall dimensions: 3.75" H x 2" W x 4.75" D
5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers