- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting PLD-G403-AM Nova Glass Shade for Canopy Mount Energy Efficient Pendant - Amber
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Track Lighting Install SuppliesView all items in this category
The WAC Lighting PLD-G403-AM Nova Glass Shade in amber adds colorful designs with hand blown, cased glass pendants etched in an assortment of decorative colors with subtle hues. The Nova shades from the Freedom Collection evoke warm ambient lighting for any space and adds an imaginative look to your dining or entertainment rooms in your home. Accepts Lamp Tri-Tube GX24q 26w/32w/42w (Not Included)
Includes Glass Pendant Shade Only. To complete your order, the following socket set below is requiredThis glass shade only is to be used with the PLD-HTK96 socket set Special Order: Please call us for questions or ordering assistance.
NOTE: Shades, canopy fixtures and transformers are ordered separately. For use on a monopoint or multipoint canopy as a pendant.Due to the inherent difference in each artisan-crafted product and the application of certain finishes; slight variation in color, pattern, or thickness may occur.
- Like the brilliant hues of a deciduous forest, natural colors shine through this hand blown art glass in dramatic fashion
- Accepts Lamp Tri-Tube GX24q 26w/32w/42w
- Can also be installed on Lightolier, Halo, Juno or Juno 2-Circuit style tracks as track pendant
- Compatible socket sets: monopoint (WAC3112), Halo (WAC3100), Juno (WAC3105) and Lightolier (WAC3111)
- Glass Shade Only
- Shade: Amber Glass
- Listing: UL & CUL Listed, Energy Star Recognized
- Dimensions: 6-7/8" x 9-1/2"
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers