- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting QMP-MI-BN Low Voltage Quick Connect Metal Mini Canopy without Transformer - Brushed Nickel
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The WAC Lighting Low Voltage Quick Connect Metal Mini Canopy without Transformer - Brushed Nickel (QMP-MI-BN) monopoint accepts any Quick Connect fixture or pendant and attaches to a ceiling junction box and is suitable for use in ceilings where insulation is present (IC). Low profile designed for installation to ceilings or wood surfaces. A remote transformer required (sold separately). Used to complete either your pendant fixtures (shade and socket set sold separately) or track stem fixture (shade and track stem sold separately). Current compatible pendant and track head selection numbers over two hundred. Canopy faceplate may be field painted by installer to match the color of the ceiling.For Use With Remote Transformer:• WAC Lighting 12V 100W Electronic Remote Transformer - Black
- Surface Mount Quick Connect Canopy accepts any Quick Connect fixture or pendant
- Includes a small wiring compartment behind the canopy (2 3/8" high) that attaches to a ceiling or other surface
- A remote transformer required (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 3/4" x 2-7/8"
- Transformer: Not supplied. Uses a remote electronic or magnetic transformer, 12 or 24 volt. Maximum wattage for QP & QF fixtures is 50 watts
- Mounting: The recessed "housing" is a wiring compartment with one knockout that accepts trade size connectors. The housing is installed in the cutout hole and then the faceplate is attached. Cutout = 1 3/4".
- Finish: Brushed Nickel (BN)
- Listing: UL & CUL Listed
5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers