WAC Lighting Low Voltage Quick Connect Metal Mini Canopy without Transformer - Brushed Nickel
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
The WAC Lighting Low Voltage Quick Connect Metal Mini Canopy without Transformer - Brushed Nickel (QMP-MI-BN) monopoint accepts any Quick Connect fixture or pendant and attaches to a ceiling junction box and is suitable for use in ceilings where insulation is present (IC). Low profile designed for installation to ceilings or wood surfaces. A remote transformer required (sold separately). Used to complete either your pendant fixtures (shade and socket set sold separately) or track stem fixture (shade and track stem sold separately). Current compatible pendant and track head selection numbers over two hundred. Canopy faceplate may be field painted by installer to match the color of the ceiling.
For Use With Remote Transformer:
• WAC Lighting 12V 100W Electronic Remote Transformer - Black
• WAC Lighting 12V 150W Electronic Remote Transformer - Black
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Manufacturer Installation Sheet (PDF File)
• Surface Mount Quick Connect Canopy accepts any Quick Connect fixture or pendant
• Includes a small wiring compartment behind the canopy (2 3/8" high) that attaches to a ceiling or other surface
• A remote transformer required (sold separately)
• Dimensions: 3/4" x 2-7/8"
• Transformer: Not supplied. Uses a remote electronic or magnetic transformer, 12 or 24 volt. Maximum wattage for QP & QF fixtures is 50 watts
• Mounting: The recessed "housing" is a wiring compartment with one knockout that accepts trade size connectors. The housing is installed in the cutout hole and then the faceplate is attached. Cutout = 1 3/4".
• Finish: Brushed Nickel (BN)
• Listing: UL & CUL Listed
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $12.99
On Sale: $9.14
Our Price: $152.00
Our Price: $27.95
Our Price: $31.50