WAC Lighting QP-501-CH Quick Connect Socket Set, Chrome w/ 6" Cable
Ask a Question
About this Product
The WAC Lighting QP-501-CH Socket Set in chrome with a 6" cable is used to hang G500 series glass pendants on multiple applications; accenting a variety of tabletops, counters, and dining room tables, in both residential and commercial applications. The socket set is compatible with these W.A.C. systems; Monorail, Flexrail, Track, Linear, Monopoint and Multipoint canopies and glass shade options (sold separately).
The WAC Lighting QP-501-CH Socket Set is designed for flat ceilings and comes with 6 feet of cable and may be field cut to any length. Uses 50w Halogen JC-50-CL lamp (one 12V lamp included).
For use with select G500 series glass shades (view spec sheet pdf file for shade options). Designed for flat ceilings. Compatible Configuration Accessories: Note: For use with select G500 series glass shades (view spec sheet pdf file for shade options).
Compatible Configuration Accessories:
• Monorail requires one LM-QADP for each QP-501 used
• Flexrail requires one HM-EN50 for each QP-501 used
• Linear requires one SADP for each QP-501 used
• Track systems require one EN-XQ50AR for each QP-501 used
• Monopoint and Multipoints do not require additional parts.
• Socket includes 6' of braided cable with a hang-straight tube and Halogen bi-pin lamp
• Braided cables are field cuttable to custom lengths
• Sockets and shades sold separately
• Quick connect feature allows use on:
• Monorail-requires the LM-QADP adapter
• Linear-requires the SAPD adapter
• Track-uses the EN-XQ transformer (available in 3 track styles)
• Flexrail2-uses the HM-EN50 transformer
• Mono/Multipoint- no adapter required
• Mounting: Depending on the system being used, the socket set quick connect jack is inserted into a quick connect adaptor located on the track, canopy, or transformer
• Finish: Available in Bronze (BZ), Chrome (CH), and Platinum (PT)
• Listing: UL & CUL Listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: