- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WAC Lighting WS56-G512WT/CH 120V 60W WS56 QC Jill Shade Wall Sconce - White Glass, Chrome Bracket
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Wall LightingView all items in this category
About the WAC Lighting WS56-G512WT/CH 120V 60W WS56 QC Jill Shade Wall Sconce - White Glass, Chrome BracketThe WAC Lighting WS56-G512WT/CH 120V 60W WS56 QC Jill Shade Wall Sconce - White Glass, Chrome Bracket wall lighting fixture by WAC Lighting will give a classy touch to your living areas, light up hallways / walkways, all while adding elegant wall decoration. This 120V fixture provides excellent lighting coverage throughout your living space. With a maximum wattage of 60 Watts, the WAC Lighting WS56-G512WT/CH 120V 60W WS56 QC Jill Shade Wall Sconce - White Glass, Chrome Bracket works well in Bedrooms, Living Rooms, Dining Area, Entryways, etc. This fixture can easily be installed in a any new construction or remodel project. The WAC Lighting WS56-G512WT/CH 120V 60W WS56 QC Jill Shade Wall Sconce - White Glass, Chrome Bracket comes styled with a high class finish and is made of high grade materials for many years of solid use.
- Traditional hard edge cone glass shade for use with low voltage and line voltage wall canopies to produce a decorative wall sconce
- Glass shade and halogen lamp combine to provide warm, even light distribution without glare
- Surface mount line voltage canopies mount directly to the junction box
- Line voltage canopies are supplied with one 60 watt Halogen B10 lamp
- Line voltage canopy may be dimmed with a standard incandescent dimmer
- Shade, Wall Bracket, and Lamp included
- Model Number: WS56-G512WT/CH
- Shade (Model: G512WT), Wall Bracket (Model: WS56) and Lamp Included
- Shade Name: Jill
- Shade Finish: White
- Wall Bracket Finish (Round Wall Canopy): Chrome
- Lamp: Candelabra B-10
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 60 Max
- Dimensions: 5" W x 8-3/4" H x 6-1/8" D (Measurements with Shade and Sconce)
- U.L. and C.U.L. Listed
- Damp location listed for use in bathroom; To meet most building codes they should be located at least 3 feet from the shower stallAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- 5-Year Warranty through the manufacturer.
As part of its new 5-Year Warranty, W.A.C. Lighting warrants products, to be free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. The firm's previous product warranty lasted two years. This warranty excludes products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused; and light bulbs, and HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have their own warranties from their manufacturers.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers