- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours SCV-120 Snow Melting Controller - Value
WarmlyYours SCV-120 Snow Melting Controller – Value
The comfort of never having to shovel a walkway or stairwell is at your hands, and for a low nominal price. Rated one of the most cost effective solutions, the WarmlyYours SCV-120 is the economical snow melt control unit available, featuring an on-board sensor and an automatic actuator for when climatic changes occur.The WarmlyYours SCV-120 Value Snow Melt Controller is the economical solution for usage and operation of a snow melting system. This snow melt controller works independently without the use of other sensors or controllers, making it a cheap and cost-effective method as a snow melting system. Ideal for small projects such as heating walkways or stairwells, this control unit is an all-in-one package for snow melting control. Installation is very simple, and in applications that draw less than 16 amps of current require no relay panel. The circuit lines are all color coordinated for ease in wiring circuitry, and calibration is as simple by activating the sensor and rebooting the control. The sensor automatically actuates the heating system once temperatures reach under 38° F, making snow shoveling obsolete.The WarmlyYours Aerial-Mounted Snow Melt Sensor SS is backed by a manufacturer’s two year limited warranty, and provides lifetime 24/7 technical assistance.
- Effective and reliable means of automatic control for snow melting
- Aerial mounted control for easy installation
- Ideal for smaller applications and projects
- Does not need the usage of a relay panel if application is under 16 amps
- UL listed
- 1500 Watts
- 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty with 24/7 lifetime technical support
- Operating Temperature
- Range: -40°-140°F (-40°-60°C)
- Setting: 38°F(3.3°C)
- Tolerance(+/-) : 1.5°F (-17°C)Hold-On Timer
- Nominal Timer: 3 Hour
- Tolerance: 1%Output Relay
- Rated Voltage: 120 Volts, 50/60HZ
- Maximum Load: 16 AmpsSupply:
- Rated Voltage: 120 Volts, 50/60 HZ
- Tolerance: 10%
- Nominal Power: 0.6 Watts
- Limited 2 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.