- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-120-0063 Snow Melting Cable 120V 63ft
Earn 12 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
WarmlyYours WHCA-120-0063 63' Feet Snow Melt Cable 120V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 63' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
With modern technology, archaic techniques of snow shoveling and snow plowing are obsolete! The WarmlyYours WHCA series Snow Melting Cables can let you enjoy a beautiful winter's day with a nicely shoveled walkway/driveway with unsurpassed efficiency and effectiveness.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series provides you an easy and effective method of removing snow by melting it from unwanted areas without the grueling task of shoveling or hiring a snowplow. With application settings for mortars, asphalt and concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables feature many lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet to fit even the most unusual construction plans. Because of the cables flexibility, it is easy to maneuver them into areas that are hard to reach with grid-type melting mats. The Canadian Standards Association verifies these cables' safety and efficiency for usage in Canada as well as the United States. With a twin conductor series resistance cable, the WHCA series cable system provides for an effective means of snow melting that only produces 12 watts per linear foot. This enables the cables to provide rapid yet efficient snow melting. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 62.78’ Feet (19.14m)
- Voltage: 120V
- Total Ohms: 19.2
- Total Watts: 750
- Amps: 6.25
- Weight: 3.3 Lbs (1.5 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.