- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-120-0086 Snow Melting Cable 120V 85.5ft
WarmlyYours WHCA-120-0086 85.5' Feet Snow Melt Cable 120V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 85.5' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
Imagine if snow never fell in your driveway or walkways, and there was virtually never any clean-up, shoveling or fears of slipping on walkways. That imagination has now come to fruition with the WarmlyYours Snow Melting Cables. The WarmlyYours WHCA series Snow Melting Cables can let you enjoy a beautiful winter's day with a nicely shoveled walkway/driveway with unsurpassed efficiency and effectiveness.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series provides you an effective method of removing snow from unwanted areas without the daunting task of shoveling or hiring a snowplow. With installation methods suited for mortars, asphalt and concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables feature many lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet to fit almost any snow melting application. The Canadian Standards Association verifies safety and efficiency for these cables for usage in Canada as well as the United States. The flexible construction of the cables allow for easy installation in a variety of installation set-ups. With a twin conductor series resistance cable, the WHCA series cable system only produces 12 watts per linear foot. This provides for an effective means of snow melting that is quick, responsive, as well as energy efficient. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 85.54’ Feet (26.07m)
- Voltage: 120V
- Total Ohms: 14.4
- Total Watts: 1,000
- Amps: 8.33
- Weight: 4.3 Lbs (1.9 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.