- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-120-0126 Snow Melting Cable 120V 125.5ft
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
WarmlyYours WHCA-120-0126 125.5' Feet Snow Melt Cable 120V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 125.5' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
The hassle of ever having to shovel a snowed-in driveway or walkway is a problem of yesterday. The daunting task is now replaced by a click of a switch, the turn of a knob, or even the activation of a sensor by moisture or precipitation in the air. The WarmlyYours WHCA series Snow Melting Cables can let you enjoy a beautiful winter's day with a nicely shoveled walkway/driveway with unsurpassed efficiency and effectiveness.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series frees you from the worry of shoveling, and relieves your fear of ever slipping on icy surfaces again. With installation methods suited for mortars, asphalt and concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables are available in lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet that fit almost any snow melting system installation. Safety and efficiency are backed by certification from the Canadian Standards Association. The flexible design of the cables allow for installation in a variety of blueprint set-ups. With a twin conductor series resistance cable, the WHCA series cable system only produces 12 watts per linear foot. This provides for an effective means of snow melting that is rapid, as well as energy efficient. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 125.56’ Feet (38.27m)
- Voltage: 120V
- Total Ohms: 9.6
- Total Watts: 1,500
- Amps: 12.50
- Weight: 6.0 Lbs (2.7 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers