- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-120-0188 Snow Melting Cable 120V 188ft
Earn 23 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
WarmlyYours WHCA-120-0188 188' Feet Snow Melt Cable 120V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 188' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
The WarmlyYours WHCA series Snow Melting Cables can let you enjoy a beautiful winter's day with a nicely shoveled walkway with unsurpassed efficiency and effectiveness.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series gives you the peace of mind to rid yourself of the worries of ever shoveling or slipping on snowy surfaces. With installation applications in mortars, asphalt and concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables feature lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet that fit almost any snow melting system installation. Safety and efficiency are backed by certification from the Canadian Standards Association. The flexible design of the cables allow for installation in a variety of blueprint set-ups. Generating only 12 watts per linear foot, the cables feature a twin-conductor series constant wattage technology that strives for efficient yet powerful snow melting capabilities. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 188.34’ Feet (57.41m)
- Voltage: 120V
- Total Ohms: 6.4
- Total Watts: 2,250
- Amps: 18.75
- Weight: 8.8 Lbs (4.0 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.