- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-240-0086 Snow Melting Cable 240V 85.5ft
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
WarmlyYours WHCA-240-0086 86' Feet Snow Melt Cable 240V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 86' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
Get ready to throw away your snow shovels and stop waking up early in the morning to clear your driveways or walkways! With the WarmlyYours snow melting system, it makes it easy for new residential constructions as well as driveway remodels to rid of the ailments of having to plow or shovel driveways and walkways.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are the primary component to melting away frozen or snowed-in driveways. Placed underneath asphalt or concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables are featured in lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet for maximum ease of use for in set or creative construction plans. These cables are CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certified for maximum utility in indoor and outdoor concrete slab use. Whether the design is for stairwells, walkways, driveways or any other odd-shaped plan, the WarmlyYours snow melting cable system is versatile and designed for maximum flexibility. The cables can also be used under mortars for deicing rooftops as well! The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Cables feature twin-conductor series resistance for efficient operation, generating only 12 watts per linear foot. Moreover, this not only provides energy efficient operations but fast and efficient snow melting performance. A 20' foot cold lead cable is also provided with the snow melt cable. Installation is simple coupled with the WarmlyYours Snow Melting Control systems, and color coated cold leads. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 85.54' Feet (26.07m)
- Voltage: 240V
- Total Ohms: 57.6
- Total Watts: 1,000
- Amps: 4.17
- Weight: 4.3 Lbs (1.9 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers