- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-240-0171 Snow Melting Cable 240V 171ft
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
WarmlyYours WHCA-240-0171 171' Feet Snow Melt Cable 240V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 171' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
Driveways, walkways and pathways are virtually worry-free from snowy conditions! The WarmlyYours WHCA series Snow Melting Cables have the ability to make this happen. It is possible to get rid of the snow shovel, and enjoy a beautiful, nicely shoveled walkway with unsurpassed efficiency and effectiveness.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are the main component in melting away frozen or snowed-in driveways. With installation applications for asphalt or concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables have lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet for maximum ease of use in any type of construction plan. CSA (Canadian Standards Association) certification verifies these cables for maximum utility in indoor and outdoor concrete slab use. Whether the design is for stairwells, walkways, driveways or any other odd-shaped plan, the WarmlyYours snow melting cable system is multi-functional and designed for maximum flexibility. Deicing rooftops are no trouble because these cables can even be installed underneath mortars. The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Cables feature twin-conductor series resistance which produces only 12 watts per linear foot. Moreover, this not only provides energy efficient operations but quick and effective snow melting performance. A 20' foot cold lead cable is also provided with the snow melt cable. Color coated leads make wiring circuitry an ease, especially when paired with the WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Melting Control Panels. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 171.08’ Feet (52.15m)
- Voltage: 240V
- Total Ohms: 28.8
- Total Watts: 2,000
- Amps: 8.33
- Weight: 8.0 Lbs (3.6 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers