- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-240-0188 Snow Melting Cable 240V 188ft
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
WarmlyYours WHCA-240-0188 188' Feet Snow Melt Cable 240V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 188' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
The grueling routine of waking up each morning to shovel a driveway is a problem of yesterday with the WarmlyYours Snow Melt Cable System. Eliminate all the hassle of shoveling, the danger of slipping on ice, and create the comfort of a clean, snow-free driveway or walkway. The WarmlyYours Snow Melting System makes it possible to clear up your pathways in the worst of climatic conditions.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series clear up the hassle of having snowy walkways or driveways, and give the safety and comfort a home needs during seasons of snowfall. With installation applications for asphalt or concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables have lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet for maximum ease of use in any type of construction plan. The Canadian Standards Association certifies these cables for optimum utility in indoor and outdoor concrete slab use. The flexible design allows these cables to be installed in walkways, stairwells, or driveways with ease! Rooftop deicing is also no problem because these cables can be installed underneath mortars! Twin-conductor resistance is a feature in the WarmlyYours Snow Melt cable which produces only 12 watts per linear foot. This advanced technology allows for rapid snow melting at lower energy costs. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 188.34’ Feet (57.41m)
- Voltage: 240V
- Total Ohms: 25.6
- Total Watts: 2,250
- Amps: 9.38
- Weight: 8.8 Lbs (4.0 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers