- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-240-0251 Snow Melting Cable 240V 251ft
WarmlyYours WHCA-240-0251 251' Feet Snow Melt Cable 240V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 251' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
Eliminate the stress, hassle and tiresome tasks of shoveling walkways and driveways during snowy seasons! At the click of a switch, watch the snow and ice thaw away to reveal your home's beauty without having to break your back in a laborious and tedious task. With the WarmlyYours WHCA Snow Melting Cable systems, your worries of ever having to shovel or plow are gone!The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series gives the user the comfort and ease of clearing up walkways, driveways and pathways and simplicity. Easily installed in asphalt or concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables have lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet to fit any size construction plan. These cables are certified by the Canadian Standards Association for optimal and safe use indoors and outdoors under concrete slabs. The flexible design allow these cables to be installed in walkways, stairwells, or driveways with ease! Rooftop deicing is also no problem because these cables can be installed underneath mortars! The WarmlyYours WHCA Snow Melting Cable series features an advanced twin-conductor resistance technology that generates only 12 watts per linear foot. This technology has the ability to effectively melt snow and ice away while maintaining efficient energy consumption. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 251.12’ Feet (76.54m)
- Voltage: 240V
- Total Ohms: 19.2
- Total Watts: 3,000
- Amps: 12.5
- Weight: 11.5 Lbs (5.2 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers