- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-240-0342 Snow Melting Cable 240V 342ft
WarmlyYours WHCA-240-0342 342' Feet Snow Melt Cable 240V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 342' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
Avoid the slips and falls of an icy walkway, or the hassle of shoveling a driveway to leave your house because those problems are non-existent with the WarmlyYours WHCA series Snow Melt Cable systems. With revolutionary technology, these cables are designed to fit in virtually any driveway, pathway or walkway with its versatile flexibility while producing energy efficient heat to melt away the snow/ice effectively.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series gives the user the comfort of clearing up walkways, driveways and pathways with ease and simplicity. With installation applications including concrete and asphalt, the WHCA snow melting electric cables have lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet to fit any size and/or shape construction plans. Certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), these cables are effective, energy efficient as well as safe to use. The flexible design allows for installation virtually anywhere necessary! Rooftop deicing is not an issue because these cables can even be installed underneath mortars! Only generating 12 watts per linear foot, the WarmlyYours WHCA snow melting cables features a twin-conductor resistance that is both energy efficient and productive in snow/ice melting. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 342.17’ Feet (104.29m)
- Voltage: 240V
- Total Ohms: 14.4
- Total Watts: 4,000
- Amps: 16.67
- Weight: 15.5 Lbs (7.2 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.