- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WHCA-240-0377 Snow Melting Cable 240V 376.5ft
WarmlyYours WHCA-240-0377 376' Feet Snow Melt Cable 240V
Snow Melt Cable Length: 376' FeetCold Lead Cable Length: 20' Feet
Driveways, walkways and pathways are virtually worry-free from snowy conditions! The WarmlyYours WHCA series Snow Melting Cables have the ability to make this happen. It is possible to get rid of the snow shovel, and enjoy a beautiful, nicely shoveled walkway with unsurpassed efficiency and effectiveness.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series eliminates all the worry and hassle of shoveling and the fears of icy slips and falls with absolute ease and simplicity. With installations for both applications of asphalt and concrete, the WHCA snow melting electric cables have lengths that range from 43’ feet to 428’ feet that fit almost any construction plans. Safety and efficiency are backed by certification from the Canadian Standards Association. The flexible design of the cables allow for fitments for any arrangement in snow/ice melting. Also being able to fit underneath mortars, the WarmlyYours WHCA Snow Melting Cables makes deicing rooftops hassle-free as well. While only generating 12 watts per linear foot, the cables twin-conductor resistance technology ensures performance with efficient energy consumption. A 20' foot color coated lead cable is provided for visual ease of installation that is simple. The cold leads easily connect to any WarmlyYours Snow/Ice Control Panel and make installation a breeze. Prepared surfaces require little effort in wiring and construction planning is made simple with these flexible cables.The WarmlyYours Snow Melting Electric Cables WHCA series are backed by a 10 year manufacturer limited warranty.
- Installation applications for asphalt, concrete or in mortar under pavers
- High temperature rated cable ideal for melting snow on asphalt and concrete under winter conditions
- Features a twin-conductor heating cable for maximum power and efficiency
- Cables designed for flexibility and odd shaped placements such as stairways
- CSA Certified
- Features 10-year limited warranty
- Features Manufacturer's Lifetime Technical Assistance
- Cable Length: 376.68’ Feet (114.81m)
- Voltage: 240V
- Total Ohms: 12.8
- Total Watts: 4,500
- Amps: 18.75
- Weight: 17.1 Lbs (7.8 KG)
- 12 watts per lineal foot (39 watts per lineal meter)
- Limited 10 year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.