- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Warmly Yours WSHC-120-00057 Electric Slab Heating Cable - 120V - 57 feet
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Radiant Heating CableView all items in this category
About The WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable - 120V - 57 feet
The WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable is the perfect choice for heating the floors of rooms with concrete slab flooring. The WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable is also perfect for stairways and odd shaped rooms. The twin-conductor heating cable is an energy efficient choice for radiant floor heating. The WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable is 57 feet long and generates 6 watts per lineal foot (20 Watts per Meter). The WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable also includes 20 feet of cold lead for easy power connection.
The WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable is a simple to install and can be inserted directly in the middle of a 4 inch to 60 inch (10cm to 15 cm) concrete pour. Unlike other radiant floor heating systems the WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable is an electric system and does not require the use of pipes, tubing, boilers, tanks, or noisy pumps.
The WarmlyYours WSHC-120-00057 Slab Heating Cable is the perfect radiant floor heating system for basements, garages, sunrooms & additions. The slab heating cable also is backed by a 10 year no hassle warranty, and includes lifetime technical support as well as 24.7 installation support.
- Installs Directly In Concrete or Mortar Under Pavers
- Perfect For Stairways or Odd Shaped Rooms
- Ideal For Sun Rooms, Additions, Garages, or Basements
- Energy Efficient
- Includes 20 Feet of Cold Lead For Easy Power Connection
- Part Number: WSHC-120-00057
- Cable Length: 57' (17m)
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 330
- Amperage: 2.75
- Weight: 4.6lbs (2.1kg)
- Backed by WarmlyYours 10-year no-nonsense warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.