- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WasteMaid WM-058 Garbage Disposal, Economy - 1/2 HP
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Waste Maid WM-058 1/2 HP Economy Household Waste Garbage Disposal
The Waste Maid WM-058 is a Economy grade garbage disposal with a ½ HP motor that will grind through small bones, vegetables, and other food scraps. The WM-058 is a compact model that will install under your sink, and has an attached power cord for easy setup (just install the disposer and plug-in the cord)
Waste Maid Garbage Disposals use Bio Shield technology, which is incorporated in all mechanical plastic parts that come in contact with food particles. The Bio Shield anti-microbial design eliminates the build-up of bacteria and germs, causing odor and potential malfunction.
The Waste Maid WM-058 incorporates a balanced turntable blade design which allows for a easier grinding operation at lower noise levels. This patented TorqueMaster Grinding System design is found only in Waste Maid brand disposers. Septic Tank Safe.
About Waste Maid Garbage Disposals
The Waste maid brand is manufactured by Joneca Corporation, a sister company of the well known Anaheim Marketing International. Leading the industry in distribution of food waste disposers for nearly 25 years, in over 50 countries including the USA, UK, China, and Japan.
Dishwasher Drain Connector Included
All Waste Maid disposers are continuous feed
- Attached power Cord makes Installation and Replacement Easy
- Anti-Microbial Protection reduces bacteria and odors (Patented technology)
- Economy Model - Powerful 1/2 HP is stronger than most other Economy models
- Bio-Shield-exclusive anti-microbial and odor protection
- 2600 RPM TorqueMaster-high torque and balanced grinding system at 2600 RPM
- Galvanized steel grinding components for long lasting durability
- 2 year warranty though the Manufacturer
- 2 Years - Warranty provided by the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Is there a 120V electrical standard plugin cord included?by Douglas R. on 04-09-2014
Yes, the Waste Maid WM-058 has an attached power cord.on 04-10-2014
Disposal has stopped working. Hear humming noise only. I cannot find a point of entry to dislodge stuck item which I do normally with an allen wrench on my other disposals Is there a secret?by Leslie E. on 09-10-2012
No, there is no secret to dislodging your disposer. If the item is within warranty, simply send the unit to the manufacturer as specified in the owner's manual. They will replace the unit if it complies with the warranty.on 10-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.