- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
WasteMaid WM-158 Garbage Disposal, Standard - 1/2 HP
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Waste Maid WM-158 1/2 HP Standard Household Waste Garbage Disposal
The Waste Maid WM-158 is a Standard Grade Garbage Disposal manufactured with a ½ HP grinding motor that is powerful enough for standard household disposal needs. The WM-158 fits easily under most sinks and installs quickly. Replacing your old garbage disposal is easier with a Waste Maid with the attached Power Cord (preventing the need of hardwiring). The WM-158 operates on your standard household 120V line voltage and is a good replacement for any ½ HP model.
Waste Maid Garbage Disposals use Bio Shield technology, which is incorporated in all mechanical plastic parts that come in contact with food particles. The Bio Shield anti-microbial design eliminates the build-up of bacteria and germs, causing odor and potential malfunction.
Additional features include the patented TorqueMaster Balanced Grinding technology, using a turntable styled grinding operation that is more efficient and puts less stress on the disposer components, providing a longer lasting and quieter operating unit for many years to come. Septic Tank Safe.
About Waste Maid Garbage Disposals
The Joneca Corporation, a leading distributor of Garbage Disposal products in over 50 countries, including the USA, UK, China, and Japan. Waste Maid branded products are made of the highest quality standards. The Joneca Corporation has been a leading distributor for nearly 25 years.
All Waste Maid disposers are continuous feed
- Attached power Cord makes Installation and Replacement Easy
- Anti-Microbial Protection reduces bacteria and odors (Patented technology)
- Parial Sound Shield reduces noise levels
- Standard Model - Powerful 1/2 HP is stronger than Economy Model at a Affordable Price Point
- Bio-Shield-exclusive anti-microbial and odor protection (Exclusive to Waste Maid Disposers)
- 2600 RPM TorqueMaster-high torque and balanced grinding system at 2600 RPM
- Galvanized steel grinding components for long lasting durability
- 3 year warranty though the Manufacturer
- 3 Years - Warranty provided by the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.