- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Waterpik VAT-313/343 Shower Head, Design Essential 3-Mode Hand-Held & Fixed-Mount - Chrome
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hand-Held Shower HeadsView all items in this category
The Waterpik Design Essential 3 Mode Hand Held/Fixed Combo shower head - Chrome (VAT-313/343), treat yourself better to a 2 in 1 Shower system that allows you to enjoy 3 unique spray settings on the fixed mount shower head and hand shower alone or combined. Now you can choose any combination that will fit what is best for you. It's advance OptiFLOW technology provides up to 30% more water force for a more wondrous power of water. Water Pik continues to prove that great shower head features and superior design don't need to cost a fortune. High-performance, high-style shower heads offer an affordable way to breathe new life into any bathroom.Spray Modes: Full Body Coverage Concentrated Center Spray / Massage Full Body / Massage Combination
- 3-1/2" Round Shower Head
- Three Way Diverter
- 5 Ft Faux Metal Hose
- Easy Clean Nozzles
- Spray Control Ring
- Removable Flow Regulator
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- dual hand held/fixed shower head
- 5 Ft. Faux Metal Hose
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Chrome Finish
- Limited lifetime warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
i am interested in the showerhead from Waterpick model VAT 313/343. I have 2 questions: 1) does both the handheld and wall mount come on at the same time, or it it either one or the other and 2) is there a verticle bar involved with the unit, or is the metal piece that I'm seeing actually the hose of the handheld wand? My eyes arent what they used to be. Thank you for your time.by claire M. from Tamarac Fl. on 07-08-2012
1) Yes, both heads will come on at the same time, and have individual setting adjustments, allowing different spray patterns on each head if desired.
2) The part you are specifying is the hose of the handheld wand. The handlheld rests in a holder which is a component of the main fixture. The handheld can be lifted from the holder for use, or can sit the holder as a second stationary shower head.on 07-09-2012Please login or register before adding a question.