- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Waterpik WP-450 Dental Water Jet, Cordless Plus Water Flosser
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Waterpik WP-440View this item
About The Waterpik WP-450 Dental Water Jet, Cordless Plus Water Flosser
The Waterpik WP-450 Dental Water Jet, Cordless Plus Water Flosser is best for those with braces, implants, crowns, bridges, or periodontal pockets to reduce plaque, gingivitis, and gum disease by massaging and stimulating the gums. The cordless plus water flosser is clinically proven to be up to 3 times as effective as floss for removing plaque around braces and other orthodontic appliances. The cordless plus water flosser comes with four tip attachments including the Plaque Seeker Tip and the Orthodontic Tip. It includes an advanced ergonomic handle with non-slip grip, an improved, easy-to-fill reservoir, and a dual-pressure control, with low for sensitive gums and high for deep cleaning.
- Cordless and rechargeable, no batteries required
- Advanced ergonomic design with non-slip grip
- Largest cordless Water Flosser reservoir - 210mL; water capacity 45 seconds
- One-touch dual pressure control system
- Four tips, including the Plaque Seeker®Tip and Orthodontic Tip
- Ideal for travel
- Includes: 1 Orthodontic Tip, 1 Plaque Seeker Tip, and 2 Classic High-Pressure Jet Tip
- Clinically proven 50% more effective than traditional dental floss and 80% more effective than Sonicare Air Floss for gingivitis treatment
- Proven in laboratory tests to remove 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3 second application
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Leaves your mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- Healthier Gums in 14 Days Guaranteed
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.