- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 1/2 009 QT Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly - Bronze, 1/2"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1/2 LF009-QTView this item
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 1/2 inch 009 QT (Part # 0062094) Series 009 Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly prevents the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure. It consists of bronze body construction, two, in-line independent check valves, replaceable check seats with an intermediate relief valve, and ball valve test cocks. It is ideal for protection of health hazard cross-connections or for containment at the service line entrance. Its compact modular design facilitates easy maintenance and assembly access; shutoffs have tee handles. Check with local water authorities for installation requirements. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.06 bar).
- Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance
- Top entry
- all internals immediately accessible
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Replaceable seats for economical repair
- Bronze body construction for durability
- Ball valve test cocks
- screwdriver slotted
- Large body passages provides low pressure drop
- Compact, space saving design
- No special tools required for servicing
- Model: 1/2 009 QT
- Product Number: 0062094
- Size: 1/2 inch, 15mm
- Temperature Range: 33
- 180 Degrees F (0.5
- 82 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
- Approvals: ASSE, AWWA, CSA, IAPMO
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California; Approval models QT, AQT, PC, NRS, OSY
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.