- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 1/2 2T-M2 Manual Washing Machine Shutoff Valve, Brass Body
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Watts 2T-M2 1/2" Manual Washing Machine Shutoff Valve is used in washing machine applications to manually control water flow and pressure from the hot and cold water supply piping to the flexible hoses feeding a washing machine. It prevents the washing machine hoses from bursting preventing water damage in the home.
The Watts 2T-M2 Manual Washing Machine Shutoff Valve consists of a brass (Models 2-M2 and 2T-M2) or satin chrome (Models 2-M2-SC and 2T-M2-SC) body construction, and a single DuoCloz lever to control shutoff of both hot and cold water supplies. Models 2-M2 and 2-M2-SC have 1/2 in. (15mm) solder or 1/2 in. (15mm) compression connections. Models 2T-M2 and 2T-M2-SC have 1/2 in. (15mm) NPT male threaded or 1/2 in. (15mm) solder connections. Series 2 has a throttling feature that minimizes the shock effect of quick-closing washing machine solenoid valves. Maximum Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
- Washing Machine Shut Off Valve
- Single Lever Turns Both Hot & Cold Water Supplies Off/On
- Prevents Flooding Of Burst Washing Machine Hoses by Relieving Supply Pressure
- Throttling feature minimizes shock of quick closing washing machine solenoid valves
- Size: 1⁄2" (15mm)
- Brass body, copper dual adapters for 1⁄2" male NPT or 1⁄2" solder
- Maximum Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 180°F (82°C)
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers