Watts 2-Piece Full-Port Ball Valve with Threaded End Connections - Brass, 1/2"
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series FBV-3C (Part# 0547102) is used in commercial and industrial applications for a full range of liquids and gases. These valves feature a bottom-loaded blowout-proof stem, virgin PTFE seats, thrust washer, adjustable stem packing gland, stem packing nut, chrome plated brass ball, brass adapter, and steel handle.
This product features two-pieces: valve and handle. The FBV-3C features only ONE VALVE, the two-piece does not pertain to the product containing two valves.
• Two-Piece Brass Ball Valve
• Threaded End Connections
• Full Port
• Use in Commercial & Industrial Applications
• Suitable for a full range of Liquids and Gases
• Bottom-Loaded Blowout-Proof Stem
• Adjustable Stem Packing Gland
• Chrome Plated Brass Ball
• Complies with MSS-SP-110
• Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61
• CSA Approved, UL/FM Approved
• Product Number: 0547102
• Material: Brass
• Pipe Size Opening: 1/2"Maximum Working Pressure
• 600 psi (41.3 bar) WOG, non-shock
• 150 psi (10.3 bar) WSP
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: