- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 1/2 LF009-QT Valve, 1/2" Quarter-Turn Ball Pressure Reducing Zone Assembly - Lead Free
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Series LF009 Lead Free* Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies prevent the reverse flow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply due to backsiphonage and or backpressure. It consists of Lead Free* bronze body construction (1/4 to 2 in.) or Lead Free* FDA approved epoxy coated cast iron (2 1/2 to 3 in.), two, in-line independent check valves, replaceable check seats with an intermediate relief valve, and ball valve test cocks. Series LF009 is ideal for protection of health hazard cross-connections or for containment at the service line entrance. Check with local water authorities for installation requirements. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.06 bar).
- • Part Number: 0391002 • Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance • Top entry
- all internals immediately accessible • Captured springs for safe maintenance • Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances • Replaceable seats for economical repair • Lead Free* bronze body construction for durability 1⁄4" – 2" (8 – 50mm) • Ball valve test cocks — screwdriver slotted 1⁄4" – 2" (8 – 50mm) • Large body passages provides low pressure drop • Compact, space saving design • Part Number: 0391002 • No special tools required for servicing
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.