Watts Lead-Free Water Hammer Arrestor, 1/2" - Lead Free
Watts 1/2 LF15
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Watts Lead-Free Water Hammer Arrestor, 1/2" (1/2 LF15) are used in commercial and industrial applications to control water pressure shock and prevent water hammer conditions. The LF15 consists of a Lead Free copper body, EPDM seals and O-rings, brass piston and cap, and NPT threaded brass hex adapter. Optional 15AK adapters available. Series LF15 is factory air charged and is not rechargeable. It can be installed in new or existing plumbing systems in concealed locations with a standard pipe tee in any angle. Series LF15 is ideal for commercial dishwashers, clothes washers, and quick-closing faucets. ASSE and ANSI approved, PDI certified, and IAMPO listed.
Maximum Working Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar)
Features:• NPT solid hex brass adapter for easy installation
• May be installed in concealed locations without access panels and are not rechargeable in the field.
• May be installed in new or existing plumbing systems with a standard pipe tee vertically, horizontally or at any angle.
• Factory air charged and permanently capped and solder sealed.
• PDI Listed
• Air pre-load is 60psi (422 kPa)
Specifications:• Operating Pressure: Designed to operate on all domestic and commercial lines at 150 psi (10.3 bar) working pressure
• Temperature Range: 33%F to 180%F (0.5%C to 82%C)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: