- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 1/2 LF25AUB-Z3 Valve, 1/2" Pressure Reducing NPT Threaded Female Union Inlet x NPT Female Outlet - Lead Free
Earn 5 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Series LF25AUB-Z3 Lead Free* Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a Lead Free* brass body construction, union inlet connection, integral stainless steel strainer and high temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water. The Series LF25AUB-Z3 is available with a variety of end connections including: threaded, solder, PEX, quick-connect and CPVC with both union and double union connections. Series LF25AUB-Z3 has an adjustable pressure range and is serviceable in-line. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (21 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (344kPa).
- Solid lead
- free brass construction Versatile enough to use in commercial or residential applications Integral stainless steel strainer is removable for cleaning Maximum working pressure: 300psi (21 bar), adjustable reduced pressure range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), standard pressure setting: 50psi (344kPa) MFG Model # : 1/2 LF25AUB
- Z3 MFG Part # : 0009431
- Actuation: Manual Assembled Depth (in.): 6 in Assembled Height (in.): 2.5 in Assembled Width (in.): 6 in Compatible pipe material: Multi
- Purpose Connection: FPT x FPT Insulated: No Material: Brass Maximum pressure (psi): 300 Maximum working temperature (F): 160 Minimum working temperature (F): 33 Pipe or Fitting Product Type: Valve Product Height (in.): 7 Product Length (in.): 3 Product Weight (lb.): 3 Product Width (in.): 6.875 Push to connect: No Size (in.): 3/4 Valve Product Type: Pressure Regulating Valve inlet diameter (in.): 0.75 Valve outlet diameter (in.): 0.75 Valve type: Other
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.