Watts High Capacity Water Pressure Regulator Valve - Bronze, 1"
Watts 1 223B
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Water Pressure RegulatorsView all items in this category
Product Information:A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 1 inch 223B (Part # 0296601) Series 223 High Capacity Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a bronze body construction, enlarged diaphragm, spring cage and seat orifice for super capacity, sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations and an optional thermal expansion bypass. Available with NPT threaded female inlet and NPT female threaded outlet without strainer. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (21 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The optional bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main.
Features:• One of the most proven regulator designs
• Enlarged diaphragm, spring cage and seat orifice for super capacity performance
• Bronze body construction
• Serviceable in line
• Built in bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi (10.3 bar)
• Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
Specifications:• Model: 1 223B
• Product Number: 0296601
• Size: 1 inch, 25mm
• Temperature Range: 33
• 160 Degrees F (0.5
• 71 Degrees C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar)
• Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25-75psi (172-517kPa)
• Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345kPa)
• Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003; (ANSI A112.26); CSA Standard B356; Southern Standard Plumbing Code, Military Standard MIL-V-18146B and listed by IAPMO.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: