- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 1/2B 6001 2-Piece Standard-Port Ball Valve with Solder End Connections - Bronze, 1/2"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Ball ValvesView all items in this category
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series B6001 (Part# 0393200) Bronze Ball Valves are used in commercial and industrial applications for a full range of liquids and gases. It features a blowout proof pressure retaining stem. The standard port orifice ensures minimal pressure drop, while Durafill and Uniseal seats and chrome plated brass ball provide lasting service.
- Two-Piece Bronze Ball Valve
- Solder End Connections
- Standard Port
- Use in Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Suitable for a full range of Liquids and Gases
- Blowout proof, Pressure retaining Stem
- Adjustable Stem Packing Gland
- Chrome Plated Brass Ball is wiped clean during each operation of the Valve
- High cycle life reinforced PTFE Stem packing seal and thrust Washer
- Vinyl Insulator on Heavy duty, Zinc-Plated, Carbon Steel Handles
- Low operating Torque
- Minimal Pressure Drop due to Large Ports
- Quarter-turn Open or Close operation
- Each Valve Factory Tested
- Durafill (Carbon/Glass filled PTFE) Seats
- Product Number: 0393200
- Material: Bronze
- Pipe Size Opening: 1/2"Maximum Working Pressure
- 600 psi (41 bar) WOG, non-shock
- 150 psi (10 bar) WSPDimensions
- Ball (Orifice): 1/2" (13.0mm)
- Length: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Length Including Handle: 5-3/16" (132mm)
- Height: 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Limited 1 year through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.