Watts 1 N55B M1 Water Pressure Regulator Valve with Brass Housing - Bronze, 1"
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1 LFN45BM1View this item
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 1 inch N55B M1 (Part # 0007710) Series Water Pressure Reducing Valve is used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a bronze body construction integral stainless steel strainer, thermoplastic seat, bronze sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations and thermal expansion bypass. Available with NPT threaded female inlet x NPT female outlet connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.|
Features:• Bronze body construction|
• Ideal for residential and commercial applications
• Integral stainless steel strainer and built in bypass
• Water savings up to 30 percent
• Thermoplastic seat
• Serviceable in line
• Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi, 10.3 bar)
• Sealed spring cage on all models for waterworks pit installations
Specifications:• Model: 1 N55B M1|
• Product Number: 0007710
• Size: 1 inch, 25mm
• Temperature Range: 33
• 180 Degrees F (0.5
• 82 Degrees C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar)
• Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 • 75psi (172 • 517 kPa)
• Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
• NPT threaded female inlet x NPT female outlet
• Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003; (ANSI A112.26.2) and CSA Standard B356. Certified by NSF to ANSI/NSF Standard 61-8 (LF N55B-M1 Models only). Listed by IAPMO and City of Los Angeles.
Good valve, remember to purchase gaskets/not included
This was the same one the home builder put in and it lasted almost 8 years. Myself and most of the my close neighbors just replaced it. They all went bad at the same time. The new valve matched up perfect. No problems, checked pressure w/ gauge and it was on the dot. The only thing you'll need that it did not come with is the rubber gasket. You might think it would be in the box with it but nope. Go hit up your local shop for that one.
on 02-17-2011 by James
Ordered yesterday at 3:58pm, UPS man just dropped it off.
on 08-04-2010 by cassandra
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: