Watts High Capacity Water Pressure Regulator Valve - 1-1/4"
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series 223 High Capacity Water Pressure Reducing Valves (Part # 0296861) are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level to protect plumbing system components and reduce water consumption. This series is suitable for water supply pressures up to 300psi (20.7 bar) and may be adjusted from 25 75psi (172 517 kPa). The standard setting is 50psi (345 kPa). Series 223 features an enlarged diaphragm, spring cage and seat orifice for super capacity performance.
Why choose the Watts brand? For the simplicity and of course our low cost to you! All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The optional bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main.
Additional Information :
Download Spec Sheet HereDownload Instructions Here
• Enlarged diaphragm, spring cage and seat orifice for super capacity performance
• Bronze body construction
• Serviceable in line
• Optional bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Note: Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi (10.3 bar)
• Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
• Dimensions: 6 3/4" H x 5" WConnection: 1 1/4 In. NPT threaded female inlet x 1 1/4 In. NPT threaded female outletWeight: 9 Lbs
• Materials: Body: Bronze
• Seat: Replaceable stainless steel
• Diaphragm: Reinforced Buna-N
• Valve Disc: EPDM
• Pressure Temperature: Temperature Range: 33 Degree F 160 Degree F (0.5 Degree C 71 Degree C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar)
• Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25-75psi (172 517 kPa)
• Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
• Specifications: A Water Pressure Reducing Valve shall be installed on the water service pipe near its entrance to the building where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa) to reduce it to 50psi (345 kPa) or lower. Sill cocks and outside wall hydrants may be left on full main pressure at the option of the owner. Provision shall be made to permit the bypass flow of water around the valve back into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main. Pressure reducing valves with built-in bypass check valves and strainer will be acceptable.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $88.99
On Sale: $62.90
Our Price: $59.00
Our Price: $304.99
Regular Price: $77.99
On Sale: $55.40