- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 11/4B 6000M2 2-Piece Standard-Port Ball Valve with Threaded End Connections - Bronze, 1-1/4"
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series B6000 (Part# 0407453) Bronze Ball Valves are used in commercial and industrial applications for a full range of liquids and gases. It features a blowout proof pressure retaining stem. The standard port orifice ensures minimal pressure drop, while Durafill and Uniseal seats and chrome plated brass ball provide lasting service.UL Approved for: Flammable liquids (YRBX), Compressed gas (YQNZ), Fire protection (HNFX), LP Gas (YSDT), Natural/Manufactured gas (YRPV), For #1 and #2 Fuel Oil (MHKZ)
- Two-Piece Bronze Ball Valve
- NPT Female Threaded End Connections
- Standard Port
- Use in Commercial & Industrial Applications
- Suitable for a full range of Liquids and Gases
- Blowout proof, Pressure retaining Stem
- Adjustable Stem Packing Gland
- Chrome Plated Brass Ball is wiped clean during each operation of the Valve
- High cycle life reinforced PTFE Stem packing seal and thrust Washer
- Vinyl Insulator on Heavy duty, Zinc-Plated, Carbon Steel Handles
- Low operating Torque
- Minimal Pressure Drop due to Large Ports
- Quarter-turn Open or Close operation
- Each Valve Factory Tested
- Durafill (Carbon/Glass filled PTFE) Seats
- Product Number: 0407453
- Material: Bronze
- Pipe Size Opening: 1-1/4"Maximum Working Pressure
- 600 psi (41 bar) WOG, non-shock
- 150 psi (10 bar) WSPDimensions
- Ball (Orifice): 1" (25.0mm)
- Length: 3-7/8" (99mm)
- Length Including Handle: 7" (178mm)
- Height: 2-1/2" (64mm)
- Limited 1 year through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.