- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 11/4N45BDUS Double Union Water Pressure Regulator Valve w/ Plastic Housing - Bronze, 1-1/4"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1 LFN45BM1-DU-SView this item
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 1-1/4 inch N45BDU-S (Part # 0007575) Series Water Pressure Reducing Valve is used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a bronze body construction, integral stainless steel strainer and thermal expansion bypass. Available with Double Union - Solder union inlet and outlet connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (21 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.
- Double union connections
- Bronze body construction
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Sealed spring cage on all models for waterworks pit installations
- Water savings up to 30 percent
- Integral stainless steel strainer
- Thermoplastic seat and cage
- Serviceable in line
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi, 10.3 bar)
- Model: 11/4 N45BDU-S
- Product Number: 0007575
- Size: 1 1/4 inch, 32mm
- Temperature Range: 33
- 180 Degrees F (0.5
- 82 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar)
- Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 75psi (172 517 kPa)
- Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
- Double Union
- Solder union inlet and outlet
- Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003; (ANSI A112.26.2); CSA Standard B356; and listed by IAPMO.
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.