Watts Standard Capacity Water Pressure Regulator Valve - Bronze, 1"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 1 inch 25AUB-Z3 (Part # 0069974) Series Water Pressure Reducing Valve is used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. This series is suitable for water supply pressures up to 300psi (20.7 bar) and may be adjusted from 25 75psi (172 517 kPa). The standard setting is 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply. It consists of a bronze body construction, union inlet connection, integral stainless steel strainer and high temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water. Available with NPT threaded female union inlet x NPT female outlet. It has an adjustable pressure range and is serviceable in-line. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (21 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (344kPa).
Features:• Accurate water pressure control
• Bronze body construction
• Fast and easy adjustment
• Popular choice for residential and commercial applications
• Water savings up to 30 percent
• Union inlet connection
• Integral stainless steel strainer
• Replaceable seat module
• Serviceable in line
• Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi, 10.3 bar)
• High temperature resistant reinforced diaphragm for hot water
• Standard instruction includes Z3 sealed spring cage and corrosion resistant adjusting and cage screws for outdoor/waterworks pit installations
Specifications:• Model: 1 25AUB-Z3
• Product Number: 0069974
• Size: 1 inch, 25mm
• Temperature Range: 33
• 160 Degrees F (0.5
• 71 degrees C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar)
• Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 2575psi (172 517 kPa)
• Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
• Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003: (ANSI A112.26.2: CSA Standard B356; Southern Standard Plumbing Code and listed by IAPMO; Military Standard MIL-V-18146B Type I
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I am looking for a watts pressure reducing valve model# LF25AUB-DU-S-Z3 and LF25AUB-DU-CPVC-Z3. If you can special order both of these is it possible for me to get a single unit with a solder union on the inlet and a CPVC union on the outlet?
Please contact us at 1-877-998-9378 for more information on special ordering, thanks. One of our helpful staff will be sure to assist you with your order.
If you are a new customer, please register first: