- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 2 3001A Dielectric Union w/ Female Iron Pipe Thread to Solder Connection - 2"
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series 3001A (Part# 0821430) Dielectric Unions are used in commercial and residential applications to prevent accelerated corrosion and deterioration in the piping system due to galvanic and stray current. It is installed between pipes made from dissimilar metals, and features a female iron pipe thread to solder connection. It consists of a union nut, two tailpieces, and a gasket that separates the tailpieces to prevent an electric current from occurring. Series 3001A is ideal in applications such as hot water storage tanks, water and air conditioners, processing tanks, steam, gas, and water piping.
- Female Iron Pipe Thread to Solder Connection
- For Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Protects against destructive effects of Galvanic and Stray Current Corrosion
- Designed and Manufactured to the Highest Quality Standards
- Individually Factory Certified to withstand a Minimum of 600 Volts on a Dry Line with no Flashover
- Supplied with GA Gaskets suitable for Water, Oil, Natural Gas, Gasoline, Propane, Kerosene, Mineral Oil and Alkalies
- Meets Federal Specifications for both Tensile Strength and Thread End Connections
- Meets the requirements of ANSI B16.39, including Hydrostatic strength, Tensile strength and Air Pressure testing
- Product Number: 0821430
- Pipe Size Opening: 2"
- Dimensions: 3"H x 3-1/2"Dia
- Rated: 180 Degree F (82 Degree C) at 250psi (17.2 bar) with standard gasket A
Limited 1 year through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.