Watts 2-Piece Standard-Port Ball Valve with Solder End Connections - Bronze, 2"
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series B6001 (Part# 0407468) Bronze Ball Valves are used in commercial and industrial applications for a full range of liquids and gases. It features a blowout proof pressure retaining stem. The standard port orifice ensures minimal pressure drop, while Durafill and Uniseal seats and chrome plated brass ball provide lasting service.
• Two-Piece Bronze Ball Valve
• Solder End Connections
• Standard Port
• Use in Commercial & Industrial Applications
• Suitable for a full range of Liquids and Gases
• Blowout proof, Pressure retaining Stem
• Adjustable Stem Packing Gland
• Chrome Plated Brass Ball is wiped clean during each operation of the Valve
• High cycle life reinforced PTFE Stem packing seal and thrust Washer
• Vinyl Insulator on Heavy duty, Zinc-Plated, Carbon Steel Handles
• Low operating Torque
• Minimal Pressure Drop due to Large Ports
• Quarter-turn Open or Close operation
• Each Valve Factory Tested
• Durafill (Carbon/Glass filled PTFE) Seats
• Product Number: 0407468
• Material: Bronze
• Pipe Size Opening: 2"Maximum Working Pressure
• 600 psi (41 bar) WOG, non-shock
• 150 psi (10 bar) WSPDimensions
• Ball (Orifice): 1-1/2" (38.0mm)
• Length: 6-1/4" (159mm)
• Length Including Handle: 11-7/16" (290mm)
• Height: 3-5/16" (84mm)
Limited 1 year through manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: