Watts 1/2 LFN45BM1 Valve, 1/2" Pressure Reducing Valve Brass MPT x FPT - Lead Free
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Watts 1/2 LFN45BM1 Valve, 1/2" Pressure Reducing Valve Brass MPT x FPT - Lead Free
Series LFN45B Lead Free* Water Pressure Reducing Valves are used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy body construction, stainless steel integral strainer, thermoplastic seat and cage, thermal expansion bypass, and sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations. The LFN45B Series is available in a variety of end connections including: threaded, solder, PEX, quick-connect and CPVC with both union and double union connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa).
SERIES LFN45B-M1 Water Pressure Reducing Valves are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level to protect plumbing system components and reduce water consumption. The LFN45B features Lead Free* construction to comply with Lead Free* installation requirements. This series is suitable for water supply pressures up to 400psi (27.6 bar) and may be adjusted from 25 – 75psi (172 – 517 kPa). The standard setting is 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.
• Double union inlet & outlet connections (option DU)
• Integral stainless steel strainer
• Thermoplastic seat & cage
• Lead Free cast copper silicon alloy body construction
• Serviceable in line
• Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure
• Sealed spring cage on all models for accessible outdoor or pit installations
• Ordering code: 0009470
• NPT threaded female inlet x NPT female outlet
• Body: Lead Free cast copper silicon alloy
• Seat: Thermoplastic
• Cage: Thermoplastic
• Integral Strainer: Stainless steel
• Diaphragm: Reinforced EPDM
• Valve Disc: Elastomer
• Temperature Range: 33˚F – 180˚F (0.5˚C – 82˚C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar)
• Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 – 75psi (172 – 517 kpa)
• Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kpa)
• Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003; (ANSI A112.26.2) and CSA Standard B356. Certified by NSF to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Annex G. Listed by IAPMO and City of Los Angeles.
• A Water Pressure Reducing Valve with integral strainer shall be installed in the water service pipe near its entrance to the building where supply main pressure exceeds 60psi (413 kPa) to reduce it to 50psi (345 kPa) or lower.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: