- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 2 N55BDUS Double Union Water Pressure Regulator Valve w/ Brass Housing - Bronze, 2"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1/2 LFX65BView this item
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 2 inch N55BDUS (Part # 0007628) Series Water Pressure Reducing Valve is used in commercial and residential applications to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level for protection of plumbing system components and to reduce water consumption. It consists of a bronze body construction integral stainless steel strainer, thermoplastic seat, bronze sealed spring cage for waterworks pit installations and thermal expansion bypass. Available with Double Union - Solder union inlet and outlet connections. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar), Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25 to 75psi (172 to 517 kPa), Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa). All parts are quickly and easily serviceable without removing the valve from the line. The standard bypass feature permits the flow of water back through the valve into the main when pressures, due to thermal expansion on the outlet side of the valve, exceed the pressure in the main supply.
- Double union inlet and outlet connections
- Bronze body construction
- Bronze cage
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Integral stainless steel strainer
- Water savings up to 30 percent
- Thermoplastic seat
- Serviceable in line
- Bypass feature controls thermal expansion pressure (Bypass will not work if inlet pressure is above 150psi, 10.3 bar)
- Sealed spring cage on all models for waterworks pit installations
- Model: 2 N55BDUS
- Product Number: 0007628
- Size: 2 inch, 50mm
- Temperature Range: 33
- 180 Degrees F (0.5
- 82 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (27.6 bar)
- Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 25
- 75psi (172
- 517 kPa)
- Standard Reduced Pressure Setting: 50psi (345 kPa)
- Double Union
- Solder union inlet and outlet
- Meets requirements of ASSE Standard 1003; (ANSI A112.26.2); CSA Standard B356; and listed by IAPMO
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.