- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 21/2B 6000 Standard-Port Ball Valve with Threaded End Connections - Bronze , 2-1/2"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 2 B 6000M2View this item
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The Series B6000 2-Piece, Standard Port, Bronze Ball Valves (Part # 0393165) feature a blowout proof pressure retaining stem. Why choose the Watts brand? For the simplicity and of course our low cost to you! The B6000 standard port orifice ensures minimal pressure drop, while Durafill and Uniseal seats and chrome plated brass ball provide lasting service for a wide range of liquids and gases.
- Durafill (carbon/glass filled PTFE) seats for lasting service for a wide range of liquids and gases
- Chrome plated brass ball is wiped clean during each operation of the valve
- Minimal pressure drop due to large ports
- Blowout proof, pressure retaining stem
- High cycle life reinforced PTFE stem packing seal and thrust washer
- Vinyl insulator on heavy duty, zinc-plated, carbon steel handles
- Quarter-turn open or close operation
- Low operating torque
- Adjustable stem packing gland
- Each valve factory tested
- Connection: NPT female connections
- Weight: 13 Lbs
- Model B-6000
- UL: UL approved for: Flammable liquids (YRBX) Compressed gas (YQNZ) Fire protection (HNFX), sizes 1/4"
- 2" (8
- 50 mm) LP Gas (YSDT), sizes 1/4"
- 3" (8
- 80 mm)
- Natural/Manufactured gas (YRPV), sizes 1/4"
- 3" (8
- 80 mm)
- For #1 and #2 Fuel Oil (MHKZ), sizes 1/4"
- 3" (8
- 80 mm) Sizes: 1/4" to 3" (8-80 mm) have reinforced/enhanced PTFE seats .4" (100 mm) has virgin PTFE seats. Electroless nickel plated brass ball.
- Sizes 1/4"
- 2" (8-50 mm) are pressure rated at 600 psi (41 bars) WOG (non-shock), 150 psi (10 bars) WSP . Sizes 2 1/2"
- 4" (65-100 mm), 400 psi (27.5 bars) WOG (non-shock) and 125 psi (8.6 bars) saturated steam.
- Over 150 psi (10 bars) requires SS trim.
- Adjustable stem packing gland Temperatures from 0 to 450F (-18 to 232C) at 50 psi (345 kPa) for reinforced/enhanced PTFE seats. 0 to 350F (-18 to 177C) at 50 psi (345 kPa) for Virgin PTFE seats.
- Blow out proof, pressure retaining stem
- 1 Year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.