- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 21/2B 6001 Standard-Port Ball Valve - Bronze, 2-1/2"
Earn 17 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The B6001 2-Piece, Standard Port, Bronze Ball Valves (Part # 0393315) feature a blowout proof pressure retaining stem. The B6001s standard port orifice ensures minimal pressure drop, while Durafill seats and chrome plated brass ball provide lasting service for a wide range of liquids and gases.
- Durafill (carbon/glass filled PTFE) seats for sizes for lasting service for a wide range of liquids and gases
- Chrome plated brass ball is wiped clean during each operation of the valve
- Minimal pressure drop due to large ports
- Blowout proof, pressure retaining stem
- Pressure rated at 600psi (41 bars) WOG non-shock; 150psi (10 bars) WSP. 4" (100mm) pressure rated at 400psi (28 bars) WOG non-shock; 125psi (8.6 bars) WSP (over 150psi steam requires SS trim)
- High cycle life reinforced PTFE stem packing seal and thrust washer
- Vinyl insulator on heavy duty, zinc-plated, carbon steel handles
- Quarter-turn open or close operation
- Low operating torque
- Adjustable stem packing gland
- Each valve factory tested
- Dimensions: 7 5/8" W x 4" H
- Connection: Solder end connections
- Weight: 13.2
- Pressure Temperature: Temperature Range: 0 Degree F 450 Degree F (-18 Degree C 232 Degree C) @ 50psi (3.4 bars)
- Pressure Range: 600psi (41 bars) WOG non-shock; 150psi (10 bars) WSP
- Specifications: A 2-piece standard port bronze ball valve to be installed as indicated on the plans. The valve must have a blowout proof pressure retaining stem, Durafill seats or Uniseal seats reinforced PTFE stem packing seal, and chrome plated brass ball. Valves with top loaded stems or valves without adjustable packing are not acceptable. Pressure rating no less than 600psi (41 bars) WOG non-shock; 150psi (10 bars) WSP and 400psi (28 bars) WOG non-shock; 125psi (8.6 bars) WSP for 4
- 1 Year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.