- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 2T-M2-SC Duo-Cloz Washing Machine Water Shutoff Valve, Satin Chrome, 1/2"
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 1/2 inch 2T-M2-SC (Part # 0006363) Series 2 Duo-Cloz Manual Washing Machine Shutoff Valves are used in washing machine applications to manually control water flow and pressure from the hot and cold water supply, piping to the flexible hoses feeding a washing machine. With a flip of its lever, you can turn the water on or off, thus protecting the washing machine parts and hoses from water damage, avoiding the potentially catastrophic results of a burst washing machine hose. It can be installed in a more convenient spot than old boiler drain type hot and cold water shutoffs which are often installed in hard to reach places. This makes shutting off the water supply easier. The Series 2-M2-SC ball-type design allows it to be opened to any position to throttle water flow and minimize harmful water hammer and banging pipes caused by fast closing washing machine solenoid valves. It consists of a satin chrome body construction, and a single DuoCloz lever to control shutoff of both hot and cold water supplies. Model 2T-M2-SC have 1/2 inch solder connections and 1/2 inch NPT male threaded connections. Series 2 has a throttling feature that minimizes the shock effect of quick-closing washing machine solenoid valves. Maximum Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar).
- Manual valve eliminates water pressure on supply hoses preventing water damage
- Controls both hot and cold water simultaneously
- Single lever on-off
- Satin chrome body construction
- May be used with Model 05H and Model 150A-HA water hammer arrestors
- Model: 2T-M2-SC
- Product Number: 0006363
- Size: 1/2 inch, 15mm
- Maximum Pressure: 150psi (10.3 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 180 degrees F (82 degrees C)
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.