Watts Double Check Valve Assembly - Bronze, 3/4"
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 3/4 inch 007M3 QT (Part # 0062020) Series 007 Double Check Valve Assembly prevents the backflow of contaminated water into the potable water supply. It consists of a bronze body construction that is easy to maintain and service. It is ideal at referenced cross-connections identified as non-health hazard applications. Check with local inspection authorities for installation requirements. Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.06 bar).
• Cast Bronze body construction
• Prevents the reverse flow of polluted water from entering potable water system
• For non-health hazard continuous pressure applications
• Provides protection against backsiphonage and backpressure backflow
• Ease of maintenance: Only one cover
• Top entry
• Replaceable seats and seat discs
• Modular construction
• Compact design
• Top mounted ball valve test cocks
• Low pressure drop
• No special tools required for servicing
• Tee handles
• Model: 3/4 007M3 QT
• Product Number: 0062020
• Size: 3/4 inch, 20mm
• Temperature Range: 33
• 180 Degrees F (0.5
• 82 Degrees C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar)
• Approvals: ASSE, AWWA, IAPMO, CSA, UPC
• Approved by the Foundation for Cross-Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
• Horizontal approval
Limited one year through the manufacturer
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.
If you are a new customer, please register first: