Watts 3/4 009M3 QT Backflow Preventer - Bronze, 3/4"
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Watts 1/2 LF009-QTView this item
The Watts 3/4 009M3 QT Backflow Preventer is designed to protect portable water supplies in accordance with the national plumbing codes and water authority requirements. The Watts 3/4 009M3 QT Backflow Preventer features a single access cover and modular check construction as well for easy maintenance. The Watts 3/4 009M3 QT Backflow Preventer has an internal relief valve for installation in tight spots. The Watts 3/4 009M3 QT Backflow Preventer features a bronze body construction for high durability. The Watts 3/4 009M3 QT Backflow Preventer also requires no special tools for servicing. Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. Watts offers a complete line of backflow prevention products for the protection of the drinking water supply in commercial, residential, fire protection, irrigation and waterworks applications.
Features:• Single access cover and modular check construction for ease of maintenance|
• Top entry • all internals immediately accessible
• Captured springs for safe maintenance
• Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
• Replaceable seats for economical repair
• Bronze body construction for durability
• Ball valve test cocks screwdriver slotted
• Large body passages provides low pressure drop
• Compact, space saving design
• No special tools required for servicing
Specifications:• Dimensions: 5" H x 10 3/4" W|
• Connection: 3/4 NPT female connections, quarter-turn, full port, resilient seated bronze ball valve shutoffs
• Weight: 6 Lbs
• Materials: Bronze body construction, silicone rubber disc material in the first and second check plus the relief valve. Replaceable polymer check seats for first and second checks. Removable stainless steel relief valve seat. Stainless steel cover bolts.
Pressure / Temperature: Series 009 Suitable for supply pressure up to 175psi (12 bar). Water temperature: 33 Degree F 180 Degree F (0.5 Degree C 75 Degree C)
Specifications: A Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly shall be installed at each potential health hazard location to prevent backflow due to backsiphonage and/or backpressure. The assembly shall consist of an internal pressure differential relief valve located in a zone between two positive seating check modules with captured springs and silicone seat discs. Seats and seat discs shall be replaceable in both check modules and the relief valve. There shall be no threads or screws in the waterway exposed to line fluids. Service of all internal components shall be through a single access cover secured with stainless steel bolts. The assembly shall also include two resilient seated isolation valves, four resilient seated test cocks and an air gap drain fitting.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products:
to get 5% Off this Item!