- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Watts 3/4 210M2-5 Automatic Gas Shutoff Valve - 3/4"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Shut-Off ValvesView all items in this category
A brand of Watts Water Technologies, Watts Regulator Company is an innovative manufacturer of water quality products for your plumbing needs. The 210-5 M2 (Part # 00295395) Series Automatic Gas Shutoff Valve are positive-acting energy valves for the emergency temperature protection in gas water heater applications to protect against overheating water in the domestic hot water supply heating system. It is an immersion-type valve that automatically shuts off the gas supply to the heater if the temperature reaches 210 Degrees F (99 Degrees C). It is a self-contained device independent of all other operating controls that consists of Buna-N disc-to-metal seating, manual reset button to reopen the valve after an automatic shutoff, trip latch assembly and stainless steel spring seats to close the valve at a controlled temperature, and thermostat with extension tube which operates trip latch in response to water temperature. Must be manually reset in order to resume heater service. This feature serves as a warning of malfunctioning of the normal operating controls. Manual resetting is easily done and does not require dismantling or replacing of any part of the valve. See Reset Button feature. Must be manually reset in order to resume heater service. This feature serves as a warning of malfunctioning of the normal operating controls. Manual resetting is easily done and does not require dismantling or replacing of any part of the valve. See Reset Button feature. Design certified by CSA.
- Seating: Buna N disc to metal seating assures positive seal for shutting off gas to burner in event of high water temperature conditions
- Reset Button: After high temperature operation, gas shutoff must be manually reset (opened)
- Trip Latch Assembly: Snap acting latch releases valve to closed at a definite controlled temperature
- Stainless steel spring: Seats valve when trip latch releases valve to closed position
- Thermostat: Operates trip latch in response to water temperature
- Thermobulb, temperature sensitive portion, is at end of extension tube for accurate response to tank temperature
- Used in conjunction with Model 3L pressure relief valve
- Suitable for water heaters with up to 3/4" of insulation
- Model: 210-5 M2
- Product Number: 00295395
- Size: 3/4 inch, 20mm
- Standard setting: 210 Degrees F (99 Degrees C)
- Extension: Furnished with 5 inch thermostat extension only
- Tank Connection: 3/4 inch, 20mm NPT male
- Gas Inlet and Outlet Connection: 1/2 inch, 15mm NPT female
- Design certified by CSA
- CSA ratings: Natural gas 150,000 BTU/hr., liquefied petroleum gas 243,000 BTU/hr
- Limited one year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.